The Prism Energy Services mission is to provide owners and management of commercial facilities with cost-effective energy efficiency solutions, conducting business according to exacting technical and ethical standards, while focusing on the long-term relationship that adds value for our customers.
Founded as “Prism Consulting, Inc.” by a group of experienced energy efficiency professionals over a decade ago, Prism Energy Services has stood apart from the competition, specializing in the evaluation, design, and installation of cost-effective energy efficiency solutions. Working closely with the largest utility companies in New England, Prism Energy Services is able to access utility company incentives for our customers. These incentives can underwrite a significant portion of the project cost, resulting in an attractive payback on investment. Our group began with the dream of bringing energy cost savings to commercial customers by identifying and implementing energy efficiency measures in commercial facilities. Our goal is to live up and continue to fulfill that dream.
- 2016 Recipient of DiversityBusiness.com’s Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses in MA
- 2016 Recipient of DiversityBusiness.com’s Top 500 Women-Owned Businesses in the U.S.
- 2006-2014 Boston Business Journal/Commonwealth Institute’s Top 100 Women-led Businesses in Massachusetts
- 2012 Recipient of DiversityBusiness.com top 2,500 Diverse Businesses in the United States
- 2011 Recipient of DiversityBusiness.com top 2,500 Diverse Businesses in the United States
- 2010 Paul Harris Fellow Award for commitment to others which exemplifies ‘Service Above Self’
- 2006 Citizens Bank Peak Performance Award for Extraordinary Growth and Commitment to Customers, Colleagues and Community
- 2004 Babson College /Commonwealth Institute Top 100 – “Next 10” – Women-led Businesses in Massachusetts
- 2003 Athena Powerlink (for woman-owned businesses that are expanding)
- SDO (Supplier Diversity Office)
- WBENC (Women’s Business Enterprise National Council)