Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Hampshire
Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New York
Massachusetts, New Hampshire
Preferred Utility Vendor
Prism Energy Services is a preferred vendor to leading New England utilities and a conduit to utility rebate incentives for energy efficient building upgrades as well as flexible financing options. By working with our utility partners, we are able to negotiate utility incentives for our customers. Prism also conducts extensive work within municipal, state, and federal energy efficiency programs.
Utility Program Experience
Prism Energy Services has 20 years of experience providing comprehensive HVAC and lighting energy efficiency solutions that maximize our customers’ energy and cost savings. Our strong relationship and track record with utility program and account managers helps us maximize utility company incentives for our customers, as well as qualifying them for financing options.
Other Utility and Energy Efficiency Programs
Prism Energy Services works with local, independent municipal utility companies and other energy efficiency program administrators to assist customers with HVAC and lighting energy efficiency solutions. These include:
- Reading Municipal
- Norwood Municipal Light Department
- Efficiency Maine
- Efficiency Vermont
- Other Utilities and Municipal Administrators
- Municipal, State, and Federal Programs
Prism Energy Services has developed cost-effective HVAC, control, and lighting efficiency solutions with over 30 towns and cities across MA, RI, CT, and NH within safety buildings, educational buildings, libraries, wastewater treatment plants, and other municipal buildings. Prism has a history of working closely with municipal, state, and federal energy efficiency programs in New England and holds woman-owned business certifications in MA and RI.
- Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAMM)
- Department of Energy Resources (DOER) Green Communities
- Supplier Diversity Office (SDO) certified
- Woman’s Business Enterprise (WBE) certified
- Master Price Agreement (MPA)
- Area Outreach Diversity and Equal Opportunity (ODEO) certified
- Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) certified
For more information about our work within these programs, please click here.